- Applied Skills
- Career Programs
- Delta Access Online School
- Fine Arts
- IB Program
- International Baccaleaureate
- Modern Languages
- Social Studies
- Special Programs
- Student Services
- For Students
- Academic Honesty
- Applicaiton for Summer School
- Applications: Study, Peer Tutor & Mentor
- Career Center
- Course Planning
- Code of Conduct
- General Information
- Daily Announcements
- Grad Transition
- Provincial Exams and Scholarships
- School Calendar
- School Photos
- Services for Students
- Student Connect
- Student Council
- Grad 2017
- For Parents
- For Staff
Dates for 2017 will be updated continually
Coming Events sponsored by the Grad Committee/School
June 24th - Red Carpet and Reception at Seaquam - Red Carpet at 1:00 - 2:30 pm, Reception from 2:30 - 4:00 pm - This is a school sponsored event
June 24th - Grad dinner and dance 6:00 - 10:00 pm - Sheraton Wall Centre Hotel downtown - Grads must be there by 6:00 pm at the latest - this is a school sponsored event. The dinner is for Grads only - No parents or other guests. This is a school sponsored event.
Coming Events sponsored by The Dry Grad Committee
June 24th - Dry Grad - North Delta Rec Centre (approximately 10:30 pm to 4:00 am June 25th)
Dry Grad 2017
Information messages sent to parents via email: October, 2016, October 25, 2106, November 8, 2016, November 10, 2016, November 22, 2016, Information for suggested Tuxedo Rentals, January 4, 2017, GRAD PHOTO Session Information, Black & Lee Tux Rental Info, Grad Schedule and information,Spring Fling Information
IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT DRY GRAD 2017
What is Dry Grad?
Dry Grad is an event which provides students with a safe, drug and alcohol-free environment to celebrate their graduation. It is a fully supervised fun event, sponsored by the Parents, where the grads can party with their friends, be entertained and participate in a fun-filled, action-packed night of celebration.
When is it?
Grads will be taken from the hotel to the Rec Centre by bus with Grade 11 Parent chaperones and from then on will be the Grad Committees responsibility with help from current Grade 11 parents who will supervise the Dry Grad overnight .
The Dry Grad will begin at 10.30pm and will end at 4am
There are no in and out priviledges at the Dry Grad . We have security organized and parents will be called to collect any Grad who is under the influence of alcohol or anything else . Obviously we trust this will not be necessary.
At the end Grads must be picked up by a parent or another Grads parent. No one will be allowed to leave alone. Again this is to ensure you get home safely .
Who is organizing this event?
PARENTS of the graduating class are the primary organizers however they welcome volunteers from the Grade 11 class as well. There are a number of committees who still need volunteers and there is definitely a job that suits every parent.
Please contact committee Chair for details at firstname.lastname@example.org:
Palmer Kartar: Chair & Fundraising Team
Julie Barrett: Teasurer
DRY GRAD FUNDRAISING
Important Fundraising Information for Parents
Our upcoming events/fundraisers are as follows:
- April 8 - Dinner Banquet at Seaquam - Tickets $40 each. Click here for more information
- May 13 - 4-in-1 Fundraiser (hanging baskets, car wash, bottle & clothing drive)
**We are planning on holding another silent auction & wine board at our April 8th Dinner Banquet - if any one can donate themed baskets, gift cards, new items to be put into baskets, bottle(s) of wine, etc please contact the dry grad committee at: email@example.com to arrange pick up.
SEAQUAM DRY GRAD 2017 ONGOING FUNDRAISING EVENTS
Other Events or opportunities
- Bottle Depot at #102 - 7743 128th Street, Surrey - we have an account set up for Seaquam Dry Grad 2017 . This is an ongoing fundraiser. Mention Seaquam Dry Grad 2017 and ask for a receipt. Email the receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it off at the school office to be put into the Dry Grad folder.
- Pepperoni Cafe at 6388 120th Street, Surrey - Every Friday Pepperoni Cafe will donate 20% of their "specials" menu and 25% on their regular menu orders to Seaquam Dry Grad. PLEASE mention it's for SEAQUAM DRY GRAD!!
- Cobs Bread at 7243 120th Street, Surrey - every day, they'll donate 5% of all purchases - just indicate Seaquam's Account #2639 or just mention SEAQUAM DRY GRAD!!
Who to contact on the Dry Grad Committee
Palmer Kartar: Chair & Fundraising Team
Julie Barrett: Treasurer
Fundraising or donation queries
Preeti & AJ Sen
Contact email address for the committee is: email@example.com
We have a facebook page for parents of Grad 2017: https://www.facebook.com/groups/721284261352240/
Email will be sent out regularly with important info, please check the school has the correct email address for you by looking on parent connect. Also check your junk mail.
Thank you for your support to make this year the best it can be .