- Applied Skills
- Career Programs
- Delta Access Online School
- Fine Arts
- IB Program
- International Baccaleaureate
- Modern Languages
- Social Studies
- Special Programs
- Student Services
- For Students
- Academic Honesty
- Applicaiton for Summer School
- Applications: Study, Peer Tutor & Mentor
- Career Center
- Course Planning
- Code of Conduct
- General Information
- Daily Announcements
- Grad Transition
- Provincial Exams and Scholarships
- School Calendar
- School Photos
- Services for Students
- Student Connect
- Student Council
- Grad 2017
- For Parents
- For Staff
LOG IN INSTRUCTIONS
If you are not familiar with Parent Connect, please click HERE for step by step instructions on how to log into Parent Connect.
REPORT CARDS and INTERIM REPORTS
When in Parent Connect, please go into tab called "Folders" to view report cards and interim reports. Click HERE for a "How to Access Interim Reports and Report Card" document.
Also, while in Parent Connect, please click on the "Forms" to to see if there are any online forms that need to be completed.
ON-LINE COURSE SELECTION
Please be advised that Seaquam’s course selection process does not work on a first-come-first-serve basis. All requests made prior to the final deadline in April will be given equal consideration when student schedules are being created.
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS - Login into Parent Connect:
- User name: On the email log in screen, the email address that you provided the school is your user name.
- Enter password: Parents should have this password. If they do not, the PARENT must click on "Forgot My Password" and a password will be sent to you. Once you log in, you can change the password to something you will remember.
- Click on "sign in".
- Pick courses: Select the "Pick Courses" tab at the top of the page.
- Read: all information in the yellow boxes. For the courses you wish to select, click on the box to the right. While this does not guarantee enrolment, it does indicate your preferences.
- Save choices: This will allow you to see your course choices and make changes if you are still completely undecided.
- Click on the box beside "Requests completed, no more changes. Check box and SAVE" when you are confident your selections are final.
- Print two copies: one for your records and one additional copy should you need to submit it for changes at a later date.
Online Video Tutorial for Parent Connect - coming soon!