The following documentation MUST be submitted with the Student Registration Form that was accepted in person at Seaquam for all Catchment Students.
Registration forms will NOT be accepted or dated/timed until ALL documentation is received. (Except in the case where you have been given one week to submit – see above.)
The documentation that Seaquam is requiring is more stringent than the Delta School District requires because our experience is that some applicants in the past have not been truthful about where they reside when attempting to register. Please note that the Seaquam administration will be verifying addresses by visiting the student’s homes listed on the registration forms – this applies for catchment students only.
- PROOF OF RESIDENCY
If you OWN your home we require ONE of the following:
- Copy of current Property Tax Assessment OR Copy of your Mortgage or Purchase Agreement
If you RENT your home we require ALL of the following:
- A copy of your Rental Agreement
- 1 piece of government issued Identification with picture and address
- 1 of the following pieces of recent correspondence including name and current address:
* bank statement
* utility bill (electricity, water, gas)
* credit card statement
* government issued cheque
* income tax assessment
* vehicle ownership document
* insurance certificate
- PROOF OF CITIZENSHIP
Both parents and student MUST provide ORIGINAL birth certificate or citizenship card or passport or landed document or permanent resident card.
- REPORT CARD
MOST RECENT report card or transcript of grades.
- PARENT DECLARATION
To be completed at school
- OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION (Provided on Registration form)
- Email Address
- CareCard number
- ELL (English language)/LA (Learning Assistance/IEP (Individual Education Plan)