The procedure for Commencement tickets distribution is as follows:
- During the week of April 23-27, students can pick up two tickets when they purchase their tickets for the Grad Reception & Banquet. Commencement tickets are free of charge.
- Starting May 21, students can request an additional two tickets through the online request form. Since we are using a larger venue, our hope is that most requests can be accommodated. Tickets will be distributed on a “first-come, first-get” basis.
- After June 4, yet another two tickets can be requested and will be distributed as long as tickets are available. Again, the request will be through the online form.
- On the day of the event, June 18, any remaining tickets will be given to whoever requests them as long as there are tickets left.
Grad reception/banquet tickets will be sold April 23-26 at lunch in the multi purpose room. Check the day you’re able to buy tickets based on your last name. Grads with outstanding fees will not be permitted to purchase tickets until the fees have been paid.
April 23 – A to Gh
April 24 – Gib to Mil
April 25 – Mit to Sek
April 26 – Sen to Z
Reception Tickets $20 each
Grads can buy up to 3 reception tickets (1 for the grad & 2 for parents). If grads are attending the reception they must have a ticket
2:30-4pm June 23 at Seaquam after the red carpet
Grad Dinner Dance $125
For Grads only – parents do not attend banquet.
6-10pm June 23 at the Sheraton Wall Centre in Vancouver
Any questions, please contact Ms. Serres/Ms. Connolly
Events & Dates for 2018 will be updated as they come available
Coming Events sponsored by the Grad Committee/School
June 18 – Commencement at South Delta Baptist Church
June 23rd – Red Carpet and Reception at Seaquam – Red Carpet at 1:00 – 2:30 pm, Reception from 2:30 – 4:00 pm – This is a school sponsored event
June 23rd – Grad dinner and dance 6:00 – 10:00 pm – Sheraton Wall Centre Hotel downtown – Grads must be there by 6:00 pm at the latest – this is a school sponsored event. The dinner is for Grads only – No parents or other guests. This is a school sponsored event.
Coming Events sponsored by The Dry Grad Committee
– Dry Grad – North Delta Rec Centre (approximately 10:30 pm to 4:00 am June 24th)
Dry Grad 2018 Fundraising
Please see the Seaquam Dry Grad Newsletter #2 (click here for it) for more information on upcoming events.
Information messages sent to parents via email:
IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT DRY GRAD 2018
What is Dry Grad?
Dry Grad is an event which provides students with a safe, drug and alcohol-free environment to celebrate their graduation. It is a fully supervised fun event, sponsored by the Parents, where the grads can party with their friends, be entertained and participate in a fun-filled, action-packed night of celebration.
When is it?
Grads will be taken from the hotel to the Rec Centre by bus with Grade 11 Parent chaperones and from then on will be the Grad Committees responsibility with help from current Grade 11 parents who will supervise the Dry Grad overnight .
The Dry Grad will begin at 10.30pm and will end at 4am
There are no in and out priviledges at the Dry Grad . We have security organized and parents will be called to collect any Grad who is under the influence of alcohol or anything else . Obviously we trust this will not be necessary.
At the end Grads must be picked up by a parent or another Grads parent. No one will be allowed to leave alone. Again this is to ensure you get home safely .
Who is organizing this event?
PARENTS of the graduating class are the primary organizers however they welcome volunteers from the Grade 11 class as well. There are a number of committees who still need volunteers and there is definitely a job that suits every parent.
|Please contact committe Chair for details at email@example.com|
|Sarah Bardell: Committee Chair|
|Tammy Petroski & Heather Partridge: Committee Co-Chair|
|Brenda Brozic: Treasurer|
DRY GRAD FUNDRAISING
Important Fundraising Information for Parents
Our upcoming events/fundraisers are as follows:
- Grade 12 Showcase and Fashion Show – #1 Event requested by the Grads! The date is Friday, February 2, 2018. Stay tuned for more details and for tickets.
- 4-1 Fundraiser Event run by the Grads with volunteer parent supervision. This event will be held on May 12, 2018 from 10am – 2pm and will consist of a car wash, planters and hanging baskets, bottle and clothing drive.
SEAQUAM DRY GRAD 2017 ONGOING FUNDRAISING EVENTS
Other Events or opportunities
- Bottle Depot at #102 – 7743 128th Street, Surrey – we have an account set up for Seaquam Dry Grad 2018 . This is an ongoing fundraiser. Mention Seaquam Dry Grad 2018 and ask for a receipt. Email the receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it off at the school office to be put into the Dry Grad folder.
- Pepperoni Cafe at 6388 120th Street, Surrey – Every Saturday Night Pepperoni Cafe will donate 20% of their “specials” menu and 25% on their regular menu orders to Seaquam Dry Grad. PLEASE mention it’s for SEAQUAM DRY GRAD!!
- Cobs Bread at 7243 120th Street, Surrey – every day, they’ll donate 5% of all purchases – just indicate Seaquam’s Account #2639 or just mention SEAQUAM DRY GRAD!!
Who to contact on the Dry Grad Committee
Sarah Bardell: Committee Chair email@example.com (main contact email for committee)
Brenda Brozic: Treasurer firstname.lastname@example.org
Fundraising or donation queries
Nina Virdee: Fundraising or Donation inquiries email@example.com
Grad Showcase Producer
Erin Redden: firstname.lastname@example.org
Della Li: Asian Lunch Liaison email@example.com
Contact email address for the committee is: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a “Dry Grad 2018” website: https://squareup.com/store/seaquam-dry-grad-2018/
We have a facebook page for parents of Grad 2018: https://www.facebook.com/groups/seaquamdrygrad2018/
We have a channel on the Seaquam App: Seaquam Dry Grad 2018
Email will be sent out regularly with important info, please check the school has the correct email address for you by looking on parent connect. Also check your junk mail.
Thank you for your support to make this year the best it can be .