Events & Dates for 2019 will be updated as they come available
Coming Events sponsored by the Grad Committee/School
June 17 – Commencement
– Red Carpet and Reception at Seaquam – Red Carpet (front of the school) at 1:00 – 2:30 pm
– Reception at Seaquam from 2:30 – 4:00 pm – This is a school sponsored event.
June 22nd – Grad dinner and dance 6:00 – 10:00 pm – Sheraton Wall Centre Hotel downtown (1088 Burrard Street) – Grads must be there by 6:00 pm at the latest – this is a school sponsored event. The dinner is for Grads only – No parents or other guests. This is a school sponsored event.
Coming Events sponsored by The Dry Grad Committee
Dry Grad – North Delta Rec Centre (approximately 10:30 pm to 4:00 am )
Dry Grad 2019 Fundraising
IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT DRY GRAD 2019
What is Dry Grad?
Dry Grad is an event which provides students with a safe, drug and alcohol-free environment to celebrate their graduation. It is a fully supervised fun event, sponsored by the Parents, where the grads can party with their friends, be entertained and participate in a fun-filled, action-packed night of celebration.
When is it?
Grads will be taken from the hotel to the Rec Centre by bus with Grade 11 Parent chaperones and from then on will be the Grad Committees responsibility with help from current Grade 11 parents who will supervise the Dry Grad overnight .
The Dry Grad will begin at 10.30pm and will end at 4am
There are no in and out priviledges at the Dry Grad . We have security organized and parents will be called to collect any Grad who is under the influence of alcohol or anything else . Obviously we trust this will not be necessary.
At the end Grads must be picked up by a parent or another Grads parent. No one will be allowed to leave alone. Again this is to ensure you get home safely .
Who is organizing this event?
PARENTS of the graduating class are the primary organizers however they welcome volunteers from the Grade 11 class as well. There are a number of committees who still need volunteers and there is definitely a job that suits every parent.
|Please contact committe Chair for details at|
|: Committee Chair|
|: Committee Co-Chair|
DRY GRAD FUNDRAISING
SEAQUAM DRY GRAD 2018 ONGOING FUNDRAISING EVENTS
Other Events or opportunities
- Bottle Depot at #102 – 7743 128th Street, Surrey – we have an account set up for Seaquam Dry Grad 2018 . This is an ongoing fundraiser. Mention Seaquam Dry Grad 2018 and ask for a receipt. Email the receipt to email@example.com or drop it off at the school office to be put into the Dry Grad folder.
- Pepperoni Cafe at 6388 120th Street, Surrey – Every Saturday Night Pepperoni Cafe will donate 20% of their “specials” menu and 25% on their regular menu orders to Seaquam Dry Grad. PLEASE mention it’s for SEAQUAM DRY GRAD!!
- Cobs Bread at 7243 120th Street, Surrey – every day, they’ll donate 5% of all purchases – just indicate Seaquam’s Account #2639 or just mention SEAQUAM DRY GRAD!!
Who to contact on the Dry Grad Committee
Sarah Bardell: Committee Chair firstname.lastname@example.org (main contact email for committee)
Brenda Brozic: Treasurer email@example.com
Fundraising or donation queries
Nina Virdee: Fundraising or Donation inquiries firstname.lastname@example.org
Grad Showcase Producer
Erin Redden: email@example.com
Della Li: Asian Lunch Liaison firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact email address for the committee is: email@example.com
We have a “Dry Grad 2018” website: https://squareup.com/store/seaquam-dry-grad-2018/
We have a facebook page for parents of Grad 2018: https://www.facebook.com/groups/seaquamdrygrad2018/
We have a channel on the Seaquam App: Seaquam Dry Grad 2018
Email will be sent out regularly with important info, please check the school has the correct email address for you by looking on parent connect. Also check your junk mail.
Thank you for your support to make this year the best it can be .